Links for 26 September 2007
Wednesday, 26 September, 2007
- WordPress 2.3: ground breaking news this… version 2.3 of the world’s favourite Content Management System (CMS), WordPress is ready for download and installation. Also known as “Dexter”, the latest version includes increased support for tags. What are tags? Short, simple, usually one word, summaries of blog posts, and you can see them at the foot of this very post!
- 3 Reasons Blogger is Better Than WordPress: on the subject of WordPress… Nine out of ten Internet Marketers recommend making blog posts of a controversial nature as a way of garnering attention. Our friend AdSense Tracker is at it again suggesting Blogger is a better CMS than WP. Hmm, this could become one of those Apple verse PC, or Coke verse Pepsi sort of debates…
- Today’s most important task: a suggestion for procrastinators! Robert Gerrish of Flying Solo answers a procrastinating reader’s email, and I love the intro to his article, “I’ve chopped his words a little – procrastinators tend to run on a bit as you might expect”.
- Sidebar Creative interviewed at Digital Web Magazine: freelance, or work alone, designers sometimes band together in creative partnerships usually called collectives. Sidebar Creative however refer to themselves as a “freelance co-op”, and in this interview discuss the dynamics of collective working arrangements.
- 7 Extreme Urban Sports Videos: From Biking and Blading to Building Jumping: this’ll rock you out of your blogging comfort zone, or any comfort zone come to that… can you believe some of the stuff these people do?